- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 5 tablespoon butter, melted, divided
- 2 cans pineapple slices in juice, well drained, 8 ounces each
- 7 maraschino cherries, well drained, stemmed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 3 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened, 8 ounces
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat oven to 325ºF.
Mix brown sugar and 2 tablespoons butter in 9-inch round pan; spread to evenly cover bottom of pan. Top with pineapple slices, cutting if necessary to make even layer. Place cherries in centers of pineapple slices.
Mix graham crumbs, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and remaining butter until blended. Press gently into tops of pineapple slices.