These Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls are super good and delicious and I enjoy serving them as a dessert either to myself or to impress my family with that sweet, fresh peaches in the egg roll that is baked to perfection!
If you have a large gathering then these Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls are the perfect treat as they can be done so quickly and easily, and also you can just prepare them and store them precooked until you want to cook them.
I will try to talk about everything related to Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls from preparing, storing, cooking, to reheating, so you don’t have to waste your time looking everywhere else.
Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls
These Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls are the perfect dessert to whip up quickly when you have guests coming over! They’re easy to make and loaded with fresh peaches. Top them off with homemade vanilla icing and powdered sugar for a real treat!
Prep Time: 25 minutes | Cook Time: 25-30 minutes | Servings: 10
- 10 each egg roll wrappers
- 4 tablespoons flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 whole lemon, juiced
- 3 1/2 each fresh peaches, whole, med., peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon light margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine peaches, sugar and lemon. Add water and cook over medium heat until peaches are softened.
- Let peaches cool, then add flour, spices and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Beat your egg in a separate bowl.
- Take an egg roll wrapper, place it on a cutting board and brush the egg wash around each edge. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of peach filling towards one edge of the wrapper, leaving little edge. Fold over the sides and roll up the egg roll tightly. Place it on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat the above step as many times as needed.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then rush each egg roll with melted butter and sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!