No Peek Beef Tips is one of the best beef tips recipes EVER! I am usually fond of making my beef tips in the slow cooker (you can check out that recipe below).
But when I stumbled upon this 4 ingredients recipe and there’s no need to brown the beef tips first, I had to try it!
- 2 lbs beef stew
- 1 brown gravy mix
- 1 packet beefy onion soup mix
- Step 1: Whisk together the dry and wet soups, water and gravy mix.
- Step 2: In a well, greased 9’”X13” pan, lay out the beef tips.
- Step 3: Cover the beef tips with the mixture and cover in foil.
- Step 4: Bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours. No peeking! Meat is super tender and delicious.
- Step 5: Serve however you choose with fried or mashed potatoes, pasta, on toasted bread for a version of “sh*t on a shingle” or as sliders.